Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July Weekend

   Zach's first holiday, all be it a loud one, was a lot of fun. Because we are such wonderful parents, we bought multiple outfits for this special event.  We couldn't let Zach wear just any old clothes he had to have his red, white and blues on (yeah you can laugh. Not because you want to but because you just can't seem to hold it in).
Saturday

Sunday

   We went to Woodburn multiple times, Costco multiple times and eventually ended up at Gramma and Granpas for the light show.  Why did we go to these places more than once, I'll tell you...I've lost my mind.  At Costco I bought shampoo when I needed conditioner and at Woodburn, wait for it, I bought two left shoes and didn't know this until that night when I had laced them both and tried to put them on. To show how mushy my mind has gotten... I actually tired to put on both shoes thinking I must be mistaken. To no ones surprise it didn't work.

                                                        Keeping warm and enjoying the show

No comments:

Post a Comment