Thursday, October 20, 2011

Honesty

I'm going to be honest.  I have time to write this but what do I usually do instead, look at food blogs.  Yep I'm twisted and addicted to making new foods and finding fun recipes that I can make my own.  Well with that said I just have to say today was not a good day but I went through it with a smile on my face and only complained in my head.  I know this still counts as complaining, so says the scriptures, but at least my outward actions and words were kind and loving.  Now I don't know if that makes them empty or not because inside I wanted to break down and cry, walk away, lock myself in a room and go to sleep, go find a donut, basically give up.  I don't know why the donut was in there but I'm pregnant and these things happen.  Well that feels good to write down.  Everyone enjoy the fact that you are not the only one that has a bad day.  I am determined to have a good rest of the day, WOO!

2 comments:

  1. sorry you had a bad day my friend! I hope that next time you have one I have a sudden inclination to bring over a donut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are for sure not the only one that has bad days...the key is that you were able to still be patient and loving and kind...I have yet to master these skills on bad days...

    ReplyDelete