Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

In honor of this wonderful month of thanks we would like to express all the things we are thankful for.  Over the last year, we have learned a lot and are still seeing many changes in our lives.  We have grown closer as a family and are ready to welcome another wonderful spirit into this world.  We would like to say our lives are boring.  Nothing big happens, no sudden changes occur, we do not live extravagantly.  This is just how we like it.


Brittney:
I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  With an eternal perspective I can look at any challenge we face with hope and peace.  I am grateful that we have such a comfortable home and are able to welcome others into it.  I am grateful for the amazing friends we have made here and for their influence and example.  I am grateful for my wonderful husband and all the hard work he does.  He is always there when I need him and is one of my greatest examples and friends.  I am grateful for Zachie and his wonderful spirit.  He teaches me to be more forgiving, accepting and loving each day.  I love them very much.  



Jesse:
I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, the joy and the comfort that it brings in our lives. For a Heavenly Father who knows, and loves me enough to hear and answer my prayers. I am really grateful for my wife, who always has an eternal perspective and keeps me focused on the things that matter the most. She is also a wonderful mommy who teaches Zachie to have that same eternal perspective. Of course, I'm grateful for our little man, he is always happy to see me and knows how to bring a smile to my face. As mentioned above this past year has seen it's share of ups and downs and I'm grateful to have these two by my side. I am extremely grateful for our many close friends. I'm thankful for this land that we live in and all those who have helped make the country great. Brittney thinks I'm writing a book so I'll let that suffice for now. 



Zachie:
We think Zachis is grateful for Mommy and Daddy, he never wants to leave us so that kind of confirms it for us.  He is also grateful for electricity and a television that he can watch all his favorite movies on.  He is grateful for his two best friends Anna and Avrie.  He gets so excited when we mention them let alone go see them.    He is also grateful for all his grandparents especially the kitty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment