Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yeah For Baby Day

Tomorrow is the day!  We are so excited, slightly nervous but mostly just happy.  I have been having pretty strong contractions since Tuesday afternoon, but nothing has come of them, just pain.

We had a pre-op appointment on Tuesday which calmed my nerves a little.  I was able to talk with an anesthesiologist about all my concerns and he was able to explain exactly what will happen.  It was great.  He said I am completely normal being nervous.  The second time is totally different from the first.  Which makes sense, emergency versus planned.  The only thing that set my nerves on end was when he would reassure me that it would be nice and slow and we would have all the time in the world to get it done.  How is that supposed to comfort me!!??  My main fear is lying there not being able to move.  So how would prolonging that comfort me!

I just hope I can keep myself calm.  Once little miss is out I will get to have her right next to me, the perfect distraction.  I tried to go to sleep after Zachie was out last time so I don't quite remember that half of the surgery.

We go in at 9 tomorrow morning and get to play the waiting game until noon.  I think Jesse and I will have a Yahtzee tournament while we wait, woo whoo!!

I'm going to miss Zachie while I am in the hospital.  I have only been away from him for 5 hours max, and I left him with Jesse whenever that happened.  I am grateful for all the wonderful friends we have who are watching Zachie.  I will not have much to worry about while he is with them.  I will just miss him.

I made lots of treats today for my wonderful boys.  I hope they aren't in sugar commas when I come back.  But everyone deserves a treat when life changes drastically.

Just so I remember all the names we have in mind I wanted to make a little list:

Amelia
Emmeline
Elizabeth
Olivia

There are a few more but these are our favorites.  We will see if any of those feel right for this little girl.  Yeah for Baby Day!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying it all goes well! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited for you too and are praying for you!! Its going to go real smooth like!

    ReplyDelete