Thursday, March 29, 2012

Memory Lane

We took all the pictures off of Jesse's phone today.  There were so many memories that we only had documented on his phone, so it was a lot of fun to watch the slide show and laugh at all the funny moments.  These are in no particular order.


Zachie and his best friend.  This was only a year ago.  I don't think they will ever do this again.  Now if they snuggle it is more of an attack and then there is a domino effect and everyone is laughing on the ground (most of the time). 


 
Blueberry picking. Oh the gobblers.  Blueberries are so delicious picked fresh!



So pooped.  I love watching him sleep.



The doll stroller that disappeared.  He loved this thing.  He would push it all over the place.  I don't think he cared if Peanut Butter (the monkey) was actually in the seat or not but it was still fun to see him pushing him around.



This is just a crazy picture.  I'm in the car and Jesse and Zachie are outside taking the picture.  We sold our car that day. 



Zachie chillin' in our old car before we bid it farewell. 




This doesn't even look like him anymore.  His top teeth had just come down all the way and they seemed so big.  Now he doesn't have a gap at all. 



This is just cute. 


Less than a year later he looks like a giant in this swing.




Oh the days when he would eat anything I put on his tray.  I miss those days.



My Santa man. Bubble Bubbles Bubbles!!!



I like this because it is all of us.  We really don't have enough of those pictures. 




"Hey Cucumber, Help me escape this car seat!!"




"Would you like an orange, because I have one."




This was at Gramma and Grampas in Seaside.  We were all turned the other way and hadn't heard any noise in a while.  When we turned around we found Zachie on top of the table talking on the phone.  What a goof!



Oh my goofy boys. How they love their straws.




Chubbbby Cheeks



He was so small.  He used to sit up there and make this little baby mouth size slime circle from eating Jesse's hair. 




He was trying to escape the hardest way possible.

We love our little man.  He is such a wonderful spirit.  He makes us laugh every day and challenges us but it helps us all grow.  I can't wait until he is really talking and we can find out all the things he is constantly telling us.  

1 comment:

  1. i like the one in the bath! and the swing comparisons - so cool! I remember when his teeth came down! He's definitely grown into them!! oh those blueberries were GOOD. glad we're part of your memory lane (:

    ReplyDelete