Monday, March 5, 2012

The Well Needed Update


So, I figured it was about time to update this blog of ours.  It would be really sad if I didn’t update until this new baby joined our family but it is happening today so WOO WHOO!

Our lives have settled down a lot since last year (thank goodness!).  Of course, this is not going to last long since we will be welcoming this little girl into our lives in a month.  We are so excited to meet her and see how Zachie reacts to the whole experience.  We hope he will shift his overly protective attitude of me over to little miss.  I think I would be happy if he totally ignored her, then he could just continue with his everyday routine uninterrupted.  Mostly, we just want them both to feel loved and to be happy. 

Jesse:
Jesse is really happy working at Sprint.  He works with great people, is close to home and enjoys what he does.  He does not have much to complain about right now.  He is super excited to meet this little girl.  She will be daddy’s little princess if he has any say in it.  He really does not get a say but I do hope she becomes his snuggle bug. Jesse was releases from his calling as ward missionary and is now in full daddy calling mode.

Brittney:
I am big as can be and very uncomfortable.  Sleeping is my least favorite activity but very needed.  I am nesting like crazy.  I swear I go through one nesting phase and then two days later I decide it never happened and it all needs to be done again.  I have been doing as many projects as I can because I know I will not want to be doing them after baby.  I’ve made a giant felt board and fun things to put on it, completely reorganized the house, sewn some fun things, and still have a big list to go.  I had better get a move on!  The wonderful women in my ward threw little miss and I a great baby shower.  She is going to be one styling little girl.  I got a crazy haircut that I love, love, love!  I still have not taken a picture of it but maybe I will one day. 

Zachie:
Zachie is one growing guy.  He is getting taller and taller.  He is a great listener most of the time and loves to give big hugs.  He sleeps in his full size bed until about 6:30 every morning then crawls in with mommy and daddy.  We all get up around 7:30 and are promptly instructed by Zacheroo to go make breakfast.  He leads us into the kitchen and climbs into his booster seat, patiently waiting for food.  Or, if he is having a really good morning, he dances in front of the dishwasher until we have a breakfast picnic on the kitchen rug.  He is very good at independent play.  He is still in love with his toy story figures.  Instead of playing with all the different toys in his room, Buzz or Woody are moved around the room and play at all the different play areas.  He still gets very serious while he reads a book or plays, so much fun to see.  He laughs aloud at all the funny parts in movies.  We frequently rewind just to hear him laugh again.
Zachie is one wonderful kid.  We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He brightens our day and pushes us to be better each day.  We cannot wait to hear what he has to say, and actually understand it!  He is very opinionated but we do not always know what those opinions are.  Yeah for toddler years!

Little Miss:
She is growing perfectly.  What a mover she is, I think she is awake much more than she is asleep.  She never kicks just stretches until my belly can’t stretch anymore.  We get to have an ultrasound on Wednesday, to see how she has grown.  We are really excited to see her and how big she is.  I will be 35 weeks, so we will be able to see all her little features.  Big NEWS…She will come join us on APRIL 5th!!  We still do not have a set name.  We did but then we changed our mind and now we have a few favorites- Emmeline, Abigail, Elizabeth, and a few others. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment